Brooklyn based performer, writer, producer, director who has worked in Film, TV, Theater and Commercial roles in Australia, Japan and the U.S., most notably in My Crazy Love (Oxygen Network), Marilyn (as Marilyn Monroe, Abingdon Theatre), Love's Fire (Atlantic Theatre Company: Stage Two), Hunny-Bun and Baby Doll (Dixon Place), Home and Away (Channel 7), and in the NY Neo Futurists’ award winning bi-weekly show, Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind[url=http://www.nynf.org].
• Ensemble Member of award winning show Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind with The New York Neo Futurists (ongoing)
• Nomination for Best actress in an Off Broadway play for Marilyn (MITF Awards)
• Best Director for the Strawberry One Act Festival (How to Settle your Scores…)
• Best Ensemble/ Best Director Unchained Theatre Festival (Silver Screen Parade)
• Nomination for Best Narrative Short in Chain Film Festival (The Five Ants that Live in my Apartment)
• Produced/Written/Performed in a variety of Commercial and Artistic Videos
• Consistently procured paid work in film/theatre/ commercial.