New York improviser: Aileen Clark

Aileen Clark

Aileen Clark lives in Astoria but hails from San Francisco. She is half Nicaraguan and half Scottish. She spends 90% of her time talking about that. The other 10% she's pointing out the dog walking on the street and wondering what kind of voice it would have if it could talk.